DAWAT E AMAL (دعوتِ عمل)
Dawat e Amal is necessary as
explained before starting any Amal for any material reason/purpose.
There are 2 Major types of Dawat e Amal, which are Dawat e Kabeer & Dawat e Sagheer as explaned below,
I) Dawat e Kabeer:
1. First of all select any zikar, then count number of its alphabets & count 1000 for every letter, & multiply the net total with the total number of alphabets, the resultant will be called “Nasaab”
2. Half of Nasaab will be called “Zakat”
3. Half of Zakat will be called “Ushar”
4. “Qufal” is equal to 10,000
5. “Door Madoor” is equal to Nasaab”
6. “Bazil” is equal to 7000
7. “Khatam” is equal to 1200
After completing all countings above, recite that zikar in that number which is got by giving 1000 to each alphabet for days which are equal to total number of alphabets as “Sari ul Ijabat”
II) Dawat e Sagheer:
Whole procedure is same as above except the point that only non repeated alphabets will be taken to do all calculations, & 360 times is called “Qufal” instead of 10,000
Amal “Allah Ho Samad” (Ayat number 2, Sura e Ikhlas)
Total number of Haroof=9
Total sum by giving 1000 to each Herf=9000
1. Nasaab=9000 x 9 = 81000
4. Qufal=10000 or 360
5. Door Madoor=81000
8. “Sari ul Ijabat”=9000 times daily for 9 days
That’s all calculations about the specified Amal.
Note: All these recitations must be done separately one by one till the end to be a full Amil of the specified Amal. Moreover, Permission from an Expert Spiritual Guide (Ustaad) & Sadqa (to animals), Khairaat/lunger e Hussaini a.s (to friends, family, neighbours, faqeers etc) according to the Instruction of your Spiritual Guide (Ustaad) is a must before starting the Amal.